What do you learn in PG Diploma in Management?
A professional business management program, PGDM or Post Graduate Diploma in Management, is focused towards fulfilling industry requirements and thus is designed to equip the management aspirants with imperative hard and soft skills, practical capabilities, diverse global perspective and managerial abilities to handle challenges posed by the evolving market dynamics across the world, thereby becoming industry-ready managers. The program entails competencies in business functions like Business Analytics, HR, Finance, Organizational Behavior, Marketing, Operations as well as strategic and critical thinking, thus mentoring students with regards to handing leadership roles.
Colleges imparting Post Graduate Diploma in Management needs to be approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Eligibility: You can learn Post Graduate Diploma in Management only if you have completed your graduation and developed to enable the cohort with innovative thinking so as to empower them with the proficiencies to face the challenges of the corporate world.
- To pursue PG Diploma in Management, you must have passed graduation in any of the disciplines, with 50% marks, from a recognised university
- The candidates will have to clear the entrance test, which then is followed by a group discussion and interview round.
- The students who clear the above become eligible to then enroll in PG Diploma in Management
Furthermore, working professionals with minimum 3 years experience, can also seek admission in PG Diploma in Management so as to enhance their careers.
- You must be comfortable in use of numbers, since you will be involved with analyzing & interpreting research, utilizing business and financial data and revenue numbers.
- You must not get bogged down with challenges, but must be capable of solving problems, managing complex & unpredictable issues.
- You must have persuasive communication & networking skills so as to not only communicate your ideas effectively but also enlist the support of stakeholders besides getting your work done from teams of various departments.
- Multi-tasking capabilities along with organising skills will support you in managing multiple projects, handling resources in order to get better ROI and achieving deadlines
- You must be self-reliant and capable of making fast and well informed decisions, thereby taking initiatives to achieve company objectives
PG Diploma in Management: Before seeking admission to PG Diploma in Management course, the students must deliberate on the following points:
- The college is offering an Industry-oriented program that must be recognised by AICTE
- The curriculum must promote analytical, innovative and free-thinking besides offering experiential wisdom and assorted perspective about various industries, so that the students can make a positive impact in the corporate world.
- The college must ensure a comprehensive curriculum that makes the student ready to face the challenges posed by evolving market situations that impact the business. Besides this, it should offer students with proficiencies in Digital Business and e-commerce, Entrepreneurship, Business Analytics & Data Sciences, startup and family businesses and marketing & communication so that they can take appropriate action to mitigate the risks.
- The college must mentor students in team building, communication and other soft skills, thereby encouraging students to become progressive global leaders
- The college must offer academic guidance, mentorship besides financial support to budding entrepreneurs
Learn PG Diploma in Management to have a fruitful career.