Cleaning floors can be a tedious job. More so if one does not have the right cleaning mops. With a wide variety of industrial mops on the market, it can be challenging to get hold of the best mops. This article contains detailed research on the best and newest mop designs with user efficiency and ease. Most microfiber mops are best suited for hardwood floors.
These suitable industrial mops are known to efficiently remove spills, dirt, soil, germs, and dust. However, choosing the right commercial floor mop depends on the purpose and place to be cleaned. Below is a detailed list of the best mops for hardwood floors and other floors in a commercial setting.
Top 4 best mops of 2022
Microfiber cleaning mops
The microfiber mop is ideal for both residential and commercial purposes. It is uniquely designed for maximum performance. It is made of polyester materials, which maximize its sanitization capabilities. As a result, it is suitable for mopping places that demand high-level hygiene and have high traffic, like restaurants, hospitals, and schools.
The microfiber mop head comes in 18, 24, 36, and 48 inches. While it is suitable for cleaning all types of floors, its super dust-absorbing capability makes it the best mop for hardwood floors. You can choose the size that suits your needs based on the area you are cleaning. For easy cleaning and time-saving purposes, a larger size would be best.
The advantages of microfiber cleaning mops
- It is ideal for both residential and commercial cleaning. If you want a multipurpose mop, this is the best choice.
- It is available in different sizes. It allows the user to decide which is most suitable for their needs.
- It is easy to use: made of high-quality microfiber material, which is hand washable and hence can be used over and over for a long time.
- Lint-free: It comes with looped ends, reducing lint and unraveling, making it suitable for heavy-duty work.
- It is suitable for cleaning hardwood floors, tiles, concrete, and laminate floors. It has a high dust absorption capability. This feature makes cleaning a hassle-free experience.
- It is multifunctional: it can collect large debris like pencils, paper, pet hair, and food spills, making it a suitable commercial mop.
Looped-end blue mop
A looped-end mop is a single continuous mop head made of high-quality, super absorbent cotton material; it offers high performance, making it suitable for general floor cleaning, stripping, and finishing. It is easy to fix and use the mop. It is suitable for both wet and dry floors on tiles, hardwood or stone floors, and the like. The multipurpose and universal characteristics make it the best mop for hardwood floors.
Unlike the pure white mop, the blue yarn does give the mop a great look all the way around. Due to its universal traits, it fits into most loop-end mop handles and wringer baskets. It is, therefore, the best-wet everyday mop.
The wide surface area of this mop allows the user to clean faster, saving time and energy. As such, it is the best commercial mop suitable for buildings with high traffic, like malls and corporate buildings.
- It is durable and made of washable, highly absorbent cotton material.
- It offers superfast cleaning: Its large surface area allows it to clean faster and more effortlessly. Also, the looped end keeps it from fraying, while the tail-band reduces tangling, making cleaning more efficient.
- Easy to maintain: the loop-end mop is machine washable, making it easy to keep clean.
Non-woven cut end floor cleaning wet mop, white.
The non-woven cut end mop is an ultra-absorbent design that offers up to 80% absorption compared to traditional cotton mops. It is lint-free and hence will not unravel, making it suitable for heavy-duty work. As a result, cleaning performance is improved with ease and efficiency.
Similarly, the disposable mop head reduces dirt and grime spread, resulting in cleaner floors. Its high absorbent level makes it possible to soak up spills on various surfaces faster and efficiently. Unlike cotton mops, non-woven fiber mops are affordable, making it possible for any industrial cleaner to own one. Therefore, it is suitable for general cleaning different surfaces of commercial, industrial, and residential buildings.
- It is economical: it is cheaper than other mops, like the cotton ones.
- It is easy to maintain and handle. As a disposable mop, there is no need to worry about cleaning it after use or untangling it.
- It is a multifunctional mop: it is not only designed for commercial purposes but is suitable for residential and industrial cleaning.
Commercial headband, cotton looped.
The commercial headband mop is a loose twist yarn made of cotton and blended fiber. It provides both wet and dry mopping, making it a suitable industrial mop for residential purposes. As a result, this material provides high strength, water absorption, and retention, resulting in effective floor cleaning and drying. Regarding the safety issue, there is nothing to worry about; it is safe to use the mop on all hard surfaces scratch-free.
- It is durable: the high-quality fiber material that makes up this mop head guarantees its durability. It is washable over 100 times.
- It is easy to maintain: This high-absorbent mop is machine washable. As a result, you are assured of quality services over a long period.
- It is multipurpose: This heavy-duty mop head is suitable for commercial, industrial, and residential cleaning. It saves one’s money from having to buy several mops to suit each area.
- It is suitable for providing both dry and wet cleaning.
- It does not scratch the floors: The looped end design reduces friction, ensuring it slides instead of dragging, which can cause scratches.
Choosing the best commercial mop can be challenging, but after reading this guide, I believe you have a few options. Choose the right mop for your cleaning needs and save time and energy. For more commercial and industrial mops, check out Bison Life; it is a reliable online store selling the best commercial mop.